Just me talking about this new prospecting system and the one thing that caught my attention: "No Cold Calling" Ever. and from time to time I will post whatever happens to be on my mind at the time of posting.

Friday, June 20, 2008

WE ARE # 1



Even though I did not play a single quarter in the 2008 NBA Finals, I still think I have the right to pronouce WE ARE #1 !




The 2008 Boston Celtics have done it, and no they did not barely win, they killed the Los Angelas Lakers, shut down the best player in the league Mr Kobe Bryant(MVP) Also they set a new NBA franchise record

Sweet 17 NBA titles! Do I seem a bit excited? Heck yes!

I must add I'm tired and glad it is over those games were on at 9pm est. and finishing about midnight! And you hade to watch every second.


Ok deep breath, i'm alright :-}


So what else is going on... My mom is still in the hosp, not doing to well on my way up to the hospital in a few minutes.


Let's see what else.. Power prospecting system is still treating me real well. In only 3 shorts months I have a great very well targeted list of people to communicate with , over 300 or so. With just a push of a button, Again PPS is a funded proposal system so not only am i building a list it creates a advertising budget to market my Primary business. What a great combination, what are 2 things you need to promote your biz? Money & Leads. Just to give you and Idea already i have made 6 sales this month and signed up 3 people in my Primary biz.


Well I have to get going now, let's stay in touch and contact me anytime

rbeatty1@gmail.com or 857-991-0543 If you decide to call me remember I'm in Celtic city- Boston Ma we are Eastern Standard Timezone.


Talk with you all later

No comments: