Just me talking about this new prospecting system and the one thing that caught my attention: "No Cold Calling" Ever. and from time to time I will post whatever happens to be on my mind at the time of posting.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of JULY!











Happy Independence Day!


Hi everyone,



It has been a while since I have posted so here we go.


Well , my wife and I are home the kids went to the beach with their aunts and uncle. I was not in the mood, I can't swim and the sun has not come out yet anyway. I hope they are still enjoying themselves.


Just to give you an update with my mom, she has improved , no longer in the intensive care unit. On the outside she seems better but we know on the inside she is still very sick. The main thing is that she is still with us(Mrs Barbara A. Beatty) last week this time ,it was not looking good for her or us. Thank You to everyone who said prayers for my family.


No cold calling is the name of this blog so let's talk a little bit about that. I love power prospecting system. You know how they say hate is a strong word? well Love is an even stronger word. this system does exactly what it says it will do "IF" You follow what they teach to the "T" I'm so happy with the results, tools and training. Have you ever cold called leads before? I have and and it sucks!


Just this past week I have talked to so many people on the phone that are just like you and me! So refreshing to have a conversation with somebody who speaks our language for example mlm, network marketing, residual income and so on. No pressure just two people with something in common getting to know each other. well I think everyone now knows how excited I am about PPS.


Meanwhile just lately I decided to switch my Primary business I promote with the pps system. I still promote my now secondary business but I think I made a mistake, here is why 3 months ago my upline and friend in My World Plus and several other business in the past told me about ASD.


I usually jump right on it and get involved without question, not sure why I dragged my butt this time . Lets just say it cost me a bunch of money not to get involved. My friend joined in April she opened her account with $500 and now 3 months later she has 12k in her account!


All she did was surf a few websites a day, sponsored about 7 or 8 paying members(not me) and voila 12k 3 months later. I fell out the chair last week when she told me, on my way down I kicked myself in the rear.


So I encourage everyone to take a free position by clicking here and then e mail me or call me we can talk I can explain what I know about ASD. Or just take the free position and watch like I did and I will update everyone on how I'm doing 3 months from now :-}


rbeatty1@gmail.com 857-991-0543

No comments: