Just me talking about this new prospecting system and the one thing that caught my attention: "No Cold Calling" Ever. and from time to time I will post whatever happens to be on my mind at the time of posting.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hottest Weekend This year

Hello everyone!



I hope you had a great weekend!

mine was just fine, summer heat is feeling good. I'm ready for it, in Boston we get about 2 maybe 2 and half months of HEAT! So when we get it most of us enjoy it. my youngest daughter had a softball game this afternoon, the sun was high in the sky. It was a close game until the end I think my girls let the heat get to them, we lost 13-8.



So now I'm at my computer with the celtics and lakers game playing behind me Celtics are up 20pts in the 4th quarter! loving that!



But even better than that while still working on the computer I noticed using the tecniques I learned from Power Prospecting System so far I have had 512 visitors ,so far 23 prospects and so far 1 sale. I can't say enough about what I have learned and what it has done for my marketing efforts.



Hey everyone I want you to know that these are real numbers not something I just made up. The numbers may not sound like a lot but if you only knew what my stats looked like before PPS I feel like a superstar!



By the way 80-96 Celtics up with 5 min left in the 4th quarter.



Back to what I was talking about, so far every month I remain a member my income has improved hope that continues..I think so.



I think I'm done testing this system I will suggest my downline members in my primary business use it as well.

Well it's late here in Celtic City.
Final update 100-104 celtics up 38 seconds left Kobi on the foul line to shoot 2

Good night Everyone!

No comments: