Just me talking about this new prospecting system and the one thing that caught my attention: "No Cold Calling" Ever. and from time to time I will post whatever happens to be on my mind at the time of posting.

Monday, May 26, 2008

It really works!


Hi everyone

It's Memorial Day here in the states, a very important holiday to say thank you to those that are fighting and have fought to protect our freedom.

Here is a short prayer for our troops:


Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.
Having said that , I know the subject of this post does not really match up with what I said above . So if you are still wondering what it means? In previous blogs I have talked about a prospecting system to help you build your network marketing organization, at the same time generate a advertisng budget you could work with. And to top it off "no cold calling"
Now I have to be quite honest in this blog and tell you exactly how I feel, when I first got involved with power prospecting system I said to myself ok this might work, but once I started reading the material and implementing the stuff they teach I had other thoughts cross my mind. I said alright the tecniques work(I made a couple of sales) but will it really help me grow my primary business? And that is the tiltle of this blog! It really works!
First of all now I have people calling me! This is great! and get this just last week I hade somebody upgrade in my primary business via power prospecting systems So again it really works and I'm so excited!
Yes I had doubts but I was still making money with so now I am a believer.
O I think that is all for today I have start getting ready for work on Tuesday morning. hope some day I will be able to post a blog here saying i'm financially free!
That's what some maybe even most of us want. until next time enjoy the rest of the evening.
Richard Beatty
For more info on the prospecting system click here

No comments: